The first round of the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision playoffs was completed Saturday, as James Madison, Old Dominion, Stony Brook and Central Arkansas all advance to the second round. The local SB Nation Philadelphia program, Lehigh University, received a first-round bye and will visit Towson University, Saturday, Dec. 3, in a second-round match up at Johnny Unitas Stadium (3:30 p.m. on ESPN3).
Here are what Saturday's first-round results looked like:
- James Madison 20, Eastern Kentucky 17
- Old Dominion 35, Norfolk State 28
- Stony Brook 31, Albany 28
- Central Arkansas 34, Tennessee Tech 14.
Here are the second-round match ups:
- Stony Brook (9-3) at No. 1-seeded Sam Houston State (11-0)
- New Hampshire (8-3) at Montana State (9-2)
- Wofford (8-3) at No. 5 University of Northern Iowa (9-2)
- Central Arkansas (9-3) at No. 4 Montana (9-2)
- Old Dominion (10-2) at No. 3 Georgia Southern (9-2)
- Maine (8-3) at Appalachian State (8-3)
- Lehigh (10-1) at Towson (9-2)
- James Madison (8-4) at No. 2 North Dakota State (10-1)
Click here, for more from SB Nation on the FCS playoffs.