The Summer Olympic Games get into full swing starting with the Open Ceremonies taking place on Friday. The medal count is the way to see which country performed the best overall throughout the games, and Sports Illustrated's Brian Cazeneuve took on the task to predict who would win every medal at the London Games.
The United States is expected to narrowly earn more medals than China with 99 to 97, but that number is
As for local Philadelphia athletes they are expected to earn six total medals with five of them being gold.
• Andre Iguodala, basketball, gold medal
• Carli Lloyd, soccer, gold medal
• Nicole Barnhart, soccer, gold medal
• Lisa Raymond, tennis, women's doubles, silver medal
• Lisa Raymond, tennis, mixed doubles, gold Medal
• Jordan Burroughs, wrestling, freestyle 74 kg division, gold medal