July 29 marks the start of a host of team sports at the 2012 London Olympics, including men's basketball and men's soccer.
Philadelphia 76ers swingman Andre Iguodala is set to make his Olympic debut against France at 9:30 a.m Eastern Time. He is expected to come off the bench and play sparingly for Team USA.
Other Pennsylvania-area athletes expected to make an impact on Sunday include multiple members of the women's field hockey team and Boyd Martin (equestrian).
The following events will feature a gold medal match before the end of the day:
- Women's archery
- Women's cycling
- Women's diving
- Men's individual sabre (fencing)
- Judo: women's 52kg/men's 66kg
- Women's 10m air pistol/women's skeet final
- Women's 100m butterfly (swimming)
- Women's 400m freestyle (swimming)
- Men's 100m breaststroke (swimming)
- Men's 4X100m freestyle (swimming)
- Women's 53kg/117 lbs (weightlifting)
- Men's 56kg/123 lbs (weightlifting)
Streaming Information: Viewers can sign up to watch the Olympics online through NBC here. A subscription to a cable provider may be required.
TV Schedule: Games are available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bravo.
- The men's basketball game between the United States and France will begin at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
- The men's championship match in fencing will begin at 12:55 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Swimming competitions will begin at 2:22 p.m. Eastern Time.
- For more information on specific times and events, visit here.