Wednesday's schedule at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London features the most medals handed out on any single day of the games so far. There will be 19 new gold medalists, including a winner in the men's individual all-around in gymnastics. The Team USA women's basketball team will also be in play with a game against Turkey at 5:15 p.m. ET.
The following events will feature a gold medalist before the end of the day:
- Men's K-1 (kayak)
- Women's individual time trial (cycling)
- Men's individual time trial (cycling)
- Men's synchronized 3-meter springboard (diving)
- Men's individual epee (fencing)
- Women's individual sabre (fencing)
- Men's individual all-around (gymnastics)
- Women's 70 kg (judo)
- Men's 90 kg (judo)
- Women's pair (rowing)
- Women's quadruple sculls (rowing)
- Men's eight (rowing)
- Women's 25-meter pistol (shooting)
- Men's 200-meter breaststroke (swimming)
- Women's 200-meter butterfly (swimming)
- Men's 100-meter freestyle (swimming)
- Women's 4x200-meter freestyle relay (swimming)
- Women's 69 kg/152 lbs (weightlifting)
- Men's 77 kg/170 lbs (weightlifting)
See when/where to tune into the different events below.
Streaming Information: Viewers can sign up to watch the Olympics online through NBC. A subscription to a cable provider may be required.
TV Schedule: Games are available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bravo.
- The women's basketball game between the United States and Turkey will begin at 5:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The men's gymnastics individual all-around final begins at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Swimming finals will begin at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time beginning with the men's 200-meter breaststroke.
- For more information on specific times and events, visit nbcolympics.com.