On Monday, the 2012 London Olympic games enters its final week and a bunch of events will conclude with medal rounds or finals. The highlight of the day will be USA Men's basketball taking on Argentina (5:15 p.m. ET) as it concludes in preliminary-round play, while the women's soccer team faces Canada in the quarterfinals.
- USA Men's basketball, preliminary round
- Women's soccer semifinal match vs. Canada
- Men's volleyball, quarterfinals round
- Men's cycling, sprint finals on track
- Men's gymnastics, rings and vault finals
- Women's gynmastics, uneven bars finals
- Women's and men's sailing, laser radial medal race
- Men's shooting, 50m rifle, three position final
- Men's trap final
- Women's pole vault final
- Women's shot put final
- Men's 400m hurdles final
- Women's steeplechase final
- Men's 400m final
- Men's Greco-Roman finals (60kg, 84kg, 120kg)
Information on TV coverage and how to watch online is below.
TV Coverage: Olympic coverage is available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, and specialty channels for soccer and basketball. For complete listings on when and where to see each match, click here.
Streaming Information: Live matches can be streamed online here (cable subscription required).
Stick with SB Nation Philly for coverage of local athletes in the 2012 Games. For complete coverage of the events in London, check out SB Nation's Olympics hub.