In a week full of divisional matchups, the highlight of the NFL's Week 4 schedule is the Philadelphia Eagles playing host to the New York Giants on Sunday night. Both teams come into the game at 2-1, and a win by either team, even this early in the season, would be huge in deciding the NFC East crown. Michael Vick and the Eagles face a tough test against a brutal Giants defense.
Elsewhere in the NFC East, the Dallas Cowboys host the Chicago Bears on Monday night, and the Washington Redskins head south to face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Here is the full slate of Week 4 games. All times shown are Eastern.
Thursday, Sep. 27
- Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens, 8:20 p.m., NFL Network
Sunday, Sep. 30
- San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Jets, 1 p.m., FOX
- Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams, 1 p.m., FOX
- Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m., FOX
- San Diego Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m., CBS
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions, 1 p.m., FOX
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m., CBS
- Tennessee Titans vs. Houston Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Miami Dolphins vs. Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Washington Redskins vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles, 8:20 p.m., NBC
- Chicago Bears vs. Dallas Cowboys, 8:30 p.m., ESPN