In SB Nation's latest NFL mock draft, Dan Kadar has the Utah Utes defensive tackle Star Lotulelei being selected by the Philadelphia Eagles with the No. 4 overall pick.
Lotulelei is the type of player who can immediately upgrade the middle of the defensive line, replacing the aging and departed Cullen Jenkins, who left for the rival New York Giants.
Philadelphia has a lot of holes on both sides of the ball, but every NFL man knows the way to build a team is up the middle. Lotulelei will help to stuff the run and push the pocket, making the linebackers and corners more impactful on every down.
At 6'2'' and 311 pounds, Lotulelei had 41 tackles and five sacks for Utah as a senior.
Other options for Philadelphia could include quarterback, with many pundits believing Geno Smith of the West Virginia Mountaineers could land in the city of brotherly love. Also keep an eye on Dion Jordan, an outside linebacker/defensive end who played for Chip Kelly with the Oregon Ducks.
More from SB Nation:
• NFL mock draft: Thursday looms
• Darrelle Revis is a Buccaneer
• An early look at fantasy rookies
• The 10 best games from the 2013 NFL schedule
• 2013 NFL schedules: Monday night | Sunday night | Thursday night
• Browns owner Jimmy Haslam investigated by FBI